We’re not the right roofer for everyone, but if any of these reasons appeal to you, it may be worth your time to give us a call and talk through your roofing project.
- We’re locally owned and staffed. No out-of-state or temporary work crews.
- Our owner is involved in every project. Marcus Evans signs every contract and works with his crews onsite.
- We only work one job at a time. That means we can focus on providing you with a great roof and not scramble around town trying to be everywhere at once.
- Most jobs are done in one day. We don’t pre-deliver materials and leave your yard or parking lot a disaster zone for weeks at a time. Materials are delivered when we’re ready to start work and we clean up when we leave.
- We work on roofs other companies won’t touch. If you have a historic home or building that needs expert repair and maintenance, we may be able to help.
- We train for the specific architectural details included on most roofs. We attend seminars, training camps, tool and equipment classes, insurance industry courses, and code compliance continuing education courses,